Contact our Boutique hotel in San Diego
Unwind at one of the finest historic hotels in San Diego. Charming décor, innovative meeting space and an array of convenient amenities await guests at the Horton Grand Hotel. It's also ideally located to explore some of the best attractions that the Gaslamp Quarter and San Diego has to offer.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
(619) 544-0058 Guest Fax
Joanna Kay-Assistant General Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-544-1886
Travis Harper-Front Office Manageremail@example.com or 619-544-1886
Shannon Rico-Revenue & Reservations Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-544-1886
Terry Sobkowiak-Director of Sales email@example.com or 619-374-6085
Greg Baldyga-Food & Beverage Mgr. firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-544-1886
Ryann Hastings-Director of Catering & Events email@example.com or 619-544-1886
Teresa MacDonald-Meeting & Eventsfirstname.lastname@example.org or 619-544-1886
Parking:Valet Parking is available at the Horton Grand Hotel. The daily parking fee is $30.00 per day. A wide variety of other parking options can be found in short walking distance to the Hotel.
Reservation Notice: Must be 21 to check-in and be able to show vaild ID.
For employment opportunities please contact us here: mailto:email@example.com and include a cover letter and resume. Thank you!
Commitment To Your Privacy
Commitment To Your Privacy
This site is owned and operated by Horton Grand Hotel. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At Horton Grand Hotel, we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe. Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
Horton Grand Hotel gathers and tracks two types of information about users:
Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to enter our contest, to participate in our message boards or forums, and from participation in polls;
Information Horton Grand Hotel gathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our site. This information allows us to better tailor our content to our customers' needs.
Horton Grand Hotel Gathers User Information In The Following Processes:
Optional Voluntary Information
We offer the following free services, which require some type of voluntary submission of personal information by users:
From time to time we may conduct contests requiring entry via a web form. This form gathers the contact information of the contestant, including email address, mailing address and other information on personal preferences of users who voluntarily enter the contest. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the email link provided on the Contest page. Polling, we may, in the future, offer interactive polls to users so they can easily share their opinions with other users and see what our audience thinks about important issues. Opinions or other responses to polls are aggregated and are not identifiable to any particular user. Horton Grand Hotel may use a system to "tag" users after they have voted, so they can vote only once on a particular question. This tag is not correlated with information about individual users.
Consistent with the Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent. Usage tracking, Horton Grand Hotel tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our site. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. Horton Grand Hotel does break down overall usage statistics according to a user's domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user's browser).
Use Of Information
Horton Grand Hotel uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience on our site, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the site or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users. As stated above, we use information that users voluntarily provide in order to choose Contest winners and to enable users to participate in polls and surveys. Horton Grand Hotel will never share this information. When we use tracking information to determine which areas of our site users like and don't like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
Horton Grand Hotel operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
We give users options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include: Opting not to enter our Contest. Opting not to participate in certain interactive areas, which completely alleviates the need to gather any personally identifiable information from our users.
Directions to The Horton Grand
From Los Angeles, CA
1. Head southeast on W 1st St toward S Main S 82 ft
2. Take the 1st left onto N Main St 0.3 mi
3. Turn right onto W Aliso St358 ft
4. Merge onto US-101 S via the ramp on the left to Interstate 10 Fwy E/Interstate
5. Fwy S3.1 mi5. Merge onto I-5 S116 mi
6. Exit onto Front St toward Civic Cente 1.2 mi
7. Turn left onto W Market St0.2 mi
8. Turn right onto 4th Ave 348 ft
9. Take the 1st right onto Island AveDestination will be on the left135 ft
311 Island AveSan Diego, CA 92101
From Las Vegas, NV
1. Head north on S Las Vegas Blvd toward E Flamingo Rd 39 ft
2. Take the 1st left onto E Flamingo Rd 0.6 mi
3. Turn left to merge onto I-15 S toward Los Angeles Entering California209 mi
4. Keep left to continue on I-215 S 19.7 mi
5. Slight right to stay on I-215 S (signs for CA-60 E/San Diego/Indio) 5.5 mi
6. Keep right to stay on I-215 S, follow signs for Interstate 215 S/San Diego 30.5 mi
7. Merge onto I-15 S 50.0 mi
8. Keep right to continue on CA-163 S 11.2 mi
9. Continue onto 10th Ave 0.6 mi
10. Turn right onto Market St 0.2 mi
11. Turn left onto 6th Ave 397 ft
12. Take the 1st right onto Island Ave Destination will be on the left 0.1 mi
311 Island Ave San Diego, CA 92101
From Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico
1. Head northeast on Blvrd Las Lomas/Corona del Rosal toward Huec-mac Continue to follow Blvrd Las Lomas Go through 1 roundabout 750 m
2. Turn left onto Blvrd Gustavo Díaz Ordaz 850 m
3. Take the Blvd. Lázaro Cárdenas ramp to Central Camionera/Aeropuerto 170 m
4. Merge onto Bulevar Lázaro Cárdenas 2.0 km
5. Take the exit toward Central Caminonera/Via Rapida Oriente 49 m
6. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Via Rapida Ote./Centro 190 m
7. Turn right onto Chapultepec Alamar 140 m
8. Continue onto Vía Ote 900 m
9. Take the ramp on the left 240 m
10. Continue straight 3.4 km
11. Continue straight onto Vía Rápida Oriente Alfonso Bustamante Labastida 2.3 km
12. Continue onto Vía Ote Entering United States (California) 700 m
13. Continue onto I-5 N 290 m
14. Take the exit to stay on I-5 N 22.1 km
15. Take the exit toward Cesar E. Chavez Parkway 260 m
16. Merge onto Kearney Ave 38 m
17. Turn left onto Cesar E. Chavez Pkwy 600 m
18. Turn right onto E Harbor Dr 1.6 km
19. Turn right onto 5th Ave 400 m
20. Turn left onto Island Ave Destination will be on the left 130 m
311 Island Ave San Diego, CA 92101