Immerse Yourself in Historic Elegance in Our San Diego Hotel Rooms & Suites
Of all the downtown San Diego hotels, you’re in for a truly unique experience when you book one of the hotel rooms or suites at the Horton Grand. As the most historic of the hotels near San Diego Convention Center, the Horton Grand offers charming and luxurious accommodations for personal or business travel. Overnight guests will enjoy the grandeur of the hotel’s historic décor, paired with the luxury of modern amenities.
With your very own balcony, take in views of either our New Orleans style courtyard or the San Diego cityscape. This king bed offering will envelope you in comfort and delight after a long day of work or a late night out on the town. Victorian style furnishings with an armoire, gas burning fireplace and ceiling fan.
Here is a snapshot of what to expect when you stay in our downtown San Diego hotel:
- 1st night room and tax will be charged at time of booking.
- Salt & Whiskey happy hour 7-Days a week 4PM-7PM. $6 local draft beers, $6 house wine, and bar bite specials.
- High-speed complimentary Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel.
- Gift shop open 24 hours a day for your convenience, offering a wide range of snacks, drinks, and other items.
- Business center with complimentary computer use and printing, open 24 hours a day.
- Corporate meeting spaces, including ballrooms, a courtyard, and a spectacular private theater space.
- Walking and San Diego Trolley distance from major area attractions.
- Non-smoking facility.
- Valet parking is available for a fee. There are alternative parking options within walking distance.
- Check-in time of 3:00 p.m., and check-out time of noon. Early check-in before 12PM is $30 & after 12PM is $15 upon availability.
- 48-hour prior to arrival cancellation policy.
The Horton Grand Hotel accepts MasterCard, Visa, Discover Card, and American Expess. 1st night room and tax will be charged at time of booking.
Questions regarding reservations? E-mail us or call us at 619-544-1886.