San Diego Hotel Rooms & Suites
Of all the downtown San Diego hotels, you’re in for a truly unique experience when you book one of the hotel rooms or suites at the Horton Grand. As the most historic of the hotels near San Diego Convention Center, the Horton Grand offers charming and luxurious accommodations for personal or business travel. Overnight guests will enjoy the grandeur of the hotel’s historic décor, paired with the luxury of modern amenities.
With your very own balcony, take in views of either our New Orleans style courtyard or the San Diego cityscape. This king bed offering will envelope you in comfort and delight after a long day of work or a late night out on the town. Victorian style furnishings with an armoire, gas burning fireplace and ceiling fan.
A Snapshot of What to Expect
- Salt & Whiskey restuarant and bar available for breakfast, dinner and bar service (subject to current restrictions).
- Pets are welcome, $25 per night fee with maximum $100 per stay. Pet deposit and any pet damage fees are in addition to these fees.
- High-speed complimentary Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel.
- Gift shop open 24 hours a day for your convenience, offering a wide range of snacks, drinks, and other items.
- Business center with complimentary computer use and printing, open 24 hours a day.
- Corporate meeting spaces, including ballrooms, a courtyard, and a spectacular private theater space.
- Non-smoking facility, all guest rooms and hotel grounds are smoke free.
- Valet parking is $48 with in and out privleges, self parking $30 with in and out priveleges. Event day parking $15.
- Check-in time of 3:00 p.m., and check-out time of noon. Early check-in and late check-out upon availability.
- Gurantee Policy: All reservations require a valid credit card with expiration date at the time of booking.
- Cancellation Policy: Reservations are to be cancelled 24 hours prior to check-in to avoid a penalty. Late cancellation fees are non-refundable.
- The Horton Grand Hotel accepts MasterCard, Visa, Discover Card, and American Expess.